View Profile JikuAraiguma

15 Movie Reviews

My dog was like this for a while... okay, who am I kidding, is still like this. He hasn't figured out Sit quite yet.

I thought I smelled Pelo.

Favorite one so far. Well done. That frog was the best character.

13 Game Reviews

It's been 10 years... well, and like a month and a few days, but... it's been 10 years since this game came out. I'm a bit frustrated that I didn't get the speedrunner medal, as I hadn't upgraded the spells or got the axe in today's run, but whatever. The game is amazing as it always has been. Don't know why I haven't left a review for it in all these years, it's about time I righted that wrong.

BoMToons responds:

Thank you! It does my heart good to know people are still out there enjoying this. I hope you'll also check out Super Chibi Knight on Steam. And join the Discord if you please! https://discord.gg/wtVEjcy

I wonderful and creative call back to a classic era of gaming. It's been some years since I played this game. Got back on today and decided it deserves a fair response after all this time. How else is a guy to get his Metroid fix?

I feel this on a personal level. Well done.

45 Art Reviews

This is giving me some real Scott Pilgrim vibes. Good composition, you really know your style.

Arzonaut responds:

Big influence for sure

Yes! Not enough love for the characters in the Mii Plaza. I'm really surprised there isn't more for Dr. Scarlet.

Mix it up here in my little bowl, say a few words and you lose control!

Love the fog and lighting, great line work as always. Keep up the good work.

25, Male